Serving the Capital Region of New York (Albany, Clifton Park, Lake George, Saratoga Springs, Schenectady, Troy) Rotondi Mold Assessors is licensed to assist you in identifying mold issues in your home or business. In New York State, it is now law that a Mold Assessor License must be held by any business that:
- engages in mold assessment on a project,
- advertises that it is a mold assessment company, or
- holds itself out as a mold assessment company.
- conditions that facilitate mold, and/or
- any conditions that indicate they are likely to encourage mold.